Monday, July 31, 2006

I wish I was in Pago Pago

So if you've ever wondered why my blog says I'm posting at 5:25 AM or something INSANE like that the answer is no, I am not a crazy morning person, and I am certainly not an insomniac [I.heart.sleep]. I do, however, have my blog time set to Pacific/Pago_Pago time. For those of you who don't know, Pago Pago looks like it is on a lovely little spec of an island in the American Samoa. I must admit, I had to google map that to find out.

I only wish I was with my lap top, sipping a Mai Tai, while blogging on the beach in Pago Pago, but what it comes down to is that I am too lazy to change the time zone to NYC Eastern/Standard time and thought Pago Pago sounded fun. Alas, I can only dream about being stranded on an island and must resort to living vicariously through my blog time. Example: I wonder what people are doing in Pago Pago right now? Well, let me check my blog time--it's 2:00 PM, they are probably on the beach playing volleyball. Oh to be sooo lucky.

[Plus, this way no one can tell that I sometimes blog at work b/c who knows how many crazy time zone hours away Pago Pago is? exactly. And if you do, please dont' tell.]

No comments: