Friday, July 28, 2006

I am such a Rejuvenile

My dad said he was cleaning out our basement the other day and I asked if he could send me my babysitter's club books. Thanks to Vicki, we've all had the BSC Movie theme song in our head for the last month and are now nostaligic to read the books. In the same conversation, I mentioned to my dad that I was playing on a company kickball team. And he exclaimed "You're a rejuvenile!" A what? yes. You heard me right, a rejuvenile. Basically, someone who doesn't want to grow up.

Other characteristics of rejuveniles include:
-Eating cupcakes [yummmm who doesn't like cupakes?]
-Watching Cartoons
-Reading Harry Potter [I'm obsessed]

So officially, I am most definitely a rejuvenile. I think it means I'm fun.

To learn more read this article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/31/fashion/31JUVE.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5070&en=ddc55a41253a0fd9&ex=1154232000

No comments: