Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Project Runway. . .TONIGHT!

Yes, I am obsessed with Project Runway and have been counting down the days til tonight's show. Wednesday is now my favorite day of the week--or if I miss it, thursday on my DVR. If you haven't watched this show, turn on bravo at pretty much any time, any day and they will probably be playing a re-run. Bravo is a slut like that playing shows over and over and over. . . Which is good if you don't have DVR, but the rest of the world should catch up technology wise.

And I'm getting intrigued in Bravo's new show Work out. I am a sucker for new Bravo TV Shows [Real Housewives of the OC much? SO GOOD] much to my boyfriend's dismay. I'm not that interested in Workout, however, I have been known to be sucked in to bad TV shows. . .[ummm I swear I've never watched My Fair Brady ;-)

No comments: