Tuesday, November 06, 2012

If France Could Vote in the US Election....

So, in case you've been living under a rock, or just woke up from a coma (pretty much the only options), TODAY IS ELECTION DAY. OMG Even while living on another continent, the campaign has been driving me bonkers. I'm sooooo happy it will be over soon and we'll be able to continue our normal news programming (errrrr jk 24 hour news cycles are the pits).

Anywho, I knew in my gut how France would vote if it could in the US election, but a quick google search confirmed it with data -- France loves OBAMA. (Read more at the financial post). The post said that Obama may have "no stauncher friend than France" and Hollande apparently quipped that he should endorse Romney to move people to Obama's side ha.

Feeling pretty helpless on this side of the pond, I may or may not have made a few donations after watching the debates on youtube. Andrew has strictly forbidden me from watching debates or basically video of Romney whatsoever, for fear that I will donate our life savings (errrr pennies) to the Obama campaign. He may or may not be right to worry.

In the end, I cast my ballot about a month ago. Proof below! Good luck America!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never really had any reason to love France, despite being crazy about their toast. This post makes me love em.

Natalie Corinne said...

Are you going to stay up all night at watch? #justkidding