Thursday, August 23, 2012

Professional Photos!!!!

I joke that I've been virtually stalking the McLellans forever, but really it's not far from the truth (so I maybe have followed their blog for 7 years, follow both of them on instagram, and are friends with them on facebook...that's not weird for two people you've really never met, right?). Having always been a huge fan of photography, I spotted this amazingly gifted Husband & Wife photography talent right away and have been tracking their success, image by image, ever since. I was so honored to have them photograph our wedding and I think you'll see why in the preview images. Click here for the blog post. Thank you Sean & Mel!!!

Here is one of my favorites.... :)
(c)2012 McLellan Studio. All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

Mel McLellan said...

Aw you guys! Thanks! :) And congrats again! It was a wonderful day and we're so happy for you both!

Ashleigh said...

Gorgeous photo! I hope your day was absolutely wonderful :)

It was so great to see you guys. It was a such an awesome surprise. Hopefully we can get to Paris to visit at some point!

Natalie Corinne said...

they look amazing, they were so nice and the results are fab!

Ivy said...

Love, love, love the photos. Literally a perfect day for a perfect wedding. Sign of good things to come!