Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Couldn't have said it better myself....

If you want to know what I've been doing for the past two weeks, please allow a far better writer and photographer than me (@natalie's news) tell you. Natalie's excellent recap of our wedding is here.

In short, it was incredible. Everything we could have wished for and more (even 77 degrees and no humidity wahooo!! I didn't pass out!) The people were amazing, the food incredible, and the venue stellar. We were surrounded by love and happiness and I'm sure I'll be on this high forever.

And now I'm back to my playing parisian reality. Which honestly seems like a vacation from my vacation, as it was a fun filled but tiring few weeks! And what is more, when I returned to Paris it felt like home. Perhaps this is what it feels like to move beyond 'playing' and to actually 'being'. Anyways, the blog names stays :)

my favorite pic...thanks natalie!!

1 comment:

Natalie Corinne said...

agh!!!!!!!! I am SO honored to be on your blog!!!! Thanks so much. Your wedding was SO amazing and perfect in every.single.way! The only problem I have is that I remembered how much I LOVED seeing you.. and now I miss you more! MUAH!