Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"I have a new friend"

So it's wordless wednesday...I'm posting a picture andrew sent me today with the subject "I have a new friend" and absolutely no explanation. I think you'll see why it's weird.
What? Andrew and a charming french lady in a chocolate shop? This is all too strange. (and there I go again, failing at wordless wednesday. UGH)

Anywho, turns out it's none other than Denise Acabo from one of the best candy shops in Paris -- L'etoile D'or. Apparently, she's super famous and well photographed so don't go thinking Andrew's special (although he is, just for other reasons). I'm dying to go home and try what he walked out with (37 euros later...on candy! but I digress). According to David Lebovitz, it's worth it...who am I to argue? I will post with the taste test results on a later day!

2 comments:

susie said...

david lebovitz just had a blog entry on this place today!!!!!!

susie said...

david lebovitz just had a blog entry on this place today!!!!