Monday, November 06, 2006

Long time, No Blog

So after a week of going back to school I've learned a very important thing...I don't like school. I thought I knew this, but I was thinking it was because I maybe took the wrong class, or was bombarded by tests. This week kind of confirmed that although I dont' mind it, especially when it's a class I like, it's really not my cup of tea. But frankly, if it's a class I like it's probably something I've learned about some other way [oh say the internet]. I've always done well in school, but that's just because I'm competitive--I'm not the book learning type. I always thought the more brilliant people I knew didn't do so well in school--I think street smarts will take you a lot further.

Anyways, high-lights include: 1) a christopher knight/johnny depp/tom cruise/orlando bloom/matt le blanc look alike. I promise you, depending on the angle he was all these things [although not as good looking]...2) A guy who texted his boss when he was meaning to text his girlfriend. . . "Hi Cup cake. Hope you're nude when I get home because I'm going to devour you." 3) one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, flooor. [i guess that wasn't a high-light, more of a haze) 4) MARRRCCOOOOO [crazy italian mafia guy who showed up to about 25% of class and yelled out answers without raising his hand] 5) Marco taking a picture of the professor with his digital camera during the middle of class. classic.

Overall, money well spent by my company. I had a pretty exciting day yesterday as well. Highlights: 1) Watching the NYC marathon right outside my front door. 2) Seeing Lance Armstrong [crazy guy] running it. . . but last but not least 3) I saw Josie from Top Chef at my favorite restaurant Bonita. She must be working there b/c we saw her go into the kitchen. Which makes me think she doesn't win...oh well, go Josie!! [and special thanks to Andrew for making me look like an idiot in front of her. . ."Oh my god, look who it is!!]

No comments: