Thursday, August 17, 2006

Final Farewell from Jean--My FAVORITE person

The note below was taken verbatim from an e-mail to Hillary and the other managers of the softball league. I think it gives you an idea of the kind of incompetence with which we are dealing.

HI Managers

I would like to take the time the THANK ALL of you Manager for a wonderful 2006 softball season.


I know at times itsssss beennnn tryingggg but we made it TOGETHER.

The play-off are near end. But the BEST is yet to come.. Final are next week and the week ofter. So try to come to the games and ruttttt each other onnnnnnnn.

Also fall ball will start in a few weeks. So sign up know, and let play ball.

Over the winter month I would like some of you to HELP me in developing the league. So if ANYONE would like to help. Please Contac me at (718) 544-7436 of email me.

There is a lot of work ing running a league, but with your help, we can make it better.
Thanks
Jean

No comments: